Tjs Authentic African Artifacts

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Challenges that come with being an entrepreneur

I left corporate America to pursue my dreams of becoming a successful entrepreneur and investor. Thank God for a supportive husband and daughter, because it is challenging, however, I'm determined to enjoy the journey/struggle and not give up. I found out at this stage of my life that anything worth having is a struggle. When I study other entrepreneurs who are now successful, the honest ones always reveal their struggles before their victories. I appreciate that, knowing that I'm not alone really helps.

So, those who are pursuing their dreams, remember, never give up and in the end you'll win.

Please share your struggles and accomplishments with me.

To those in the struggle, keep hope alive.

Holla back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home